Russia-Uzbekistan expansion and development of mutual cooperation
About the organization of the Grand opening, round table (business Breakfast)
"Russia-Uzbekistan: expansion and development of mutual cooperation" in the framework of
First forum of interregional cooperation between the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Russian Federation
On October 18, 2018, an event dedicated to the opening ceremony was held in the format of a round table (business Breakfast) "Russia-Uzbeksitan: expanding and developing mutual cooperation" in the framework of the First forum of interregional cooperation between Uzbekistan and Russia.
The event was attended by 700 representatives of the delegation of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Uzbekistan, in particular from the Russian side 600 people and from the Uzbek side 100 people.
Welcome speeches were made at the event:
- Botir asadillaevich Khodjaev-Minister of economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Vladimir Tyurdenev-Ambassador extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Sergey Levin-Deputy Minister of agriculture of the Russian Federation;
- Adham Ikramov-Chairman of the chamber of Commerce and industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Speeches and presentations of the Russian and Uzbek delegations were organized, in particular:
- Sergey Lisovsky-First Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council Committee on agricultural and food policy and environmental management;
- Nikita V. Gusakov - General Director of EXIAR JSC, Senior Vice President of Russian export center JSC;
- Burnashev Shamil rinatovich-Deputy Chairman of the state Committee on investments of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Stanislav Lazutkin-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Metprom group;
- Schmidt Sergey Ivanovich - the Director of JV "Andijankabel»;
- Andrey shpilenko-Director Of the Association of clusters and technoparks of Russia;
- Rashid Ismailovich Karimov - Director of IP LLC " ENERGO SYSTEMA NVA»;
- Andrey shpilenko-Director Of the Association of clusters and technoparks of Russia
The following issues were discussed during the event:
- Export potential of Russian regions;
- The role of state authorities of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Uzbekistan in supporting bilateral projects;
- Prospects for new free economic zones in the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- The issue of improving legislation in the field of foreign investment;
- Financial and non-financial support tools for Russian export-oriented companies.